Wcml Trent Valley Add-on

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by frankie#9483, Mar 25, 2023.

1. frankie#9483

frankie#9483 Member

This WCML route and trains would not just fix the lack of A.I at new street on the cross city but also provide and amazing 125mph journey from Rugby to Stafford and for a future add on maybe going via Birmingham new street. This route would consist of 3 new trains the Class 390 in the Avanti livery, Class 350 in London north western livery, class 221 in Avanti livery MDE-Colas-70-e1523654140745.jpg and a new freight loco class 70 in freightliner and colas rail liverys!!!

This route would provide a lot of potential for TSW3 including A.I on the bakerloo line at harrow and weildstone A.I use on the Cross city route and others to come! Or if we have this route and is based in 2016 a class 170 in london midland liverys could happen which could layer on the MML, Scotrail routes Cross city and lots others. maxresdefault.jpg

Please leave any other suggestions or thoughts in the comments! :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

This would be appropriate in the suggestions page

3. AirbourneAlex

AirbourneAlex Well-Known Member

The WCML Trent Valley route is a fantastic DLC in TSC, I would love for it to appear in TSW someday. My only concern would be with regards to the timetable mode, as the stopping pattern for express services is a bit sporadic; very few call at both Rugby and Stafford meaning only a handful would be full runs across the entire route without handing off to AI halfway.

The line between Rugby and Stafford via Birmingham New Street would be better in this regard, as the majority of services call at Wolverhampton and Coventry, meaning you would at least get a good 30+ minute drive with a Class 390.

4. frankie#9483

frankie#9483 Member

Thanks for replying. If this route does come i'm more than cirtain DTG will manage to create so fictional timetable they are quite good at that!

• Like Like x 1
  5. frankie#9483

frankie#9483 Member

It is in the suggestions page

• Like Like x 2