Wee Duck's Non Irish Liveries

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by Wee Duck, Oct 4, 2026 at 4:18 PM.

  1. Wee Duck

    Wee Duck Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2023
    Messages:
    170
    Likes Received:
    109
    I hope that you don't mind, but I didn't want to start posting non Irish & Norn Iron liveries in my thread for those liveries....

    Anyhow, here's the new one!

    T... P.... E

    I've never really done a livery before that either wasn't soley fictional & my own design or based on a real livery found in Ireland, but yet here we are!

    I've decided to re-creatre the TPE livery on the DB IC driving trailer & carriages from the BR101 expert pack.

    Why?

    Well, one, it felt like a fun challenge, but not an overly complex one at that too.

    Two, i thought it could make a good stand in for the (now former) TPE CAF MKV 'Nova 3' (that's a mouthful of words) stock until such thing becomes available - or if such thing becomes available. I really like the design of the TPE MKV.

    As you could probably guess by now, this livery is a take on & inspired by the livery found on the ex-TPE MKV sets.

    I've not done the locomotive end - yet, but if i do, I'll likely use the BR 193.

    I'm not familiar of any diesel locomotives in TSW having ZWS, otherwise I may have used that instead.

    Unfortunately, not being overly familiar with the livery, I've not included as much detail.

    But, I'll probably update it overtime.

    As of said, its just a stand in....

    ....I hear the ECML calling for one too

    Enjoy!

    IMG_2026.09.28-23.36.35.jpg IMG_2026.09.29-04.10.07.jpg IMG_2026.09.29-04.10.55.jpg IMG_2026.09.29-04.11.42.jpg IMG_2026.09.29-04.12.42.jpg
     

Share This Page