PC West Somerset Railway Blue Anchor Level Crossing Not Opening

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by lucholopez32, Aug 22, 2021.

1. lucholopez32

lucholopez32 New Member

Hello, I am doing a DMU service from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead. When I reach Blue Anchor the level crossing is closed and the signal is red. And it doesn´t ever open even though I already collected the passengers. Also the there is an AI train coming from Minehead that is waiting at the other side and cannot reach Blue Anchor.

2. PeterDSA

PeterDSA New Member

Me too!

3. xkhayd#5485

xkhayd#5485 New Member

Same here although I'm on PS4 and was enjoying driving the class 33 from Bishops Lydeard to Minehead until I got to Blue Anchor and same thing happened. It's a class 9 AI train waiting to continue. Funny thing is I saved my game at the Blue Anchor, and ran down the track some how managed to get on board the class 9 and fiddled with all the controls while avoiding taking control of that service and some how managed to get it moving I jumped out and the level crossing opened up to let it through. Unfortunately I cannot recreate what I did to finish the Class 33 service. You take control of the class 9 service but the red lights don't change, I did put the reverser in forward and sent it back towards Minehead before again jumping out and running back to the class 33 taking control of that service again. Annoyingly because its the classs 09 it's very slow to clear the line and I can't be bothered to waiting to see if that gets around the problem.