PlayStation Western Loco Engine Shut Downs Over 50mph At Full Power

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by superb, Jun 16, 2022.

1. superb

superb Member

PlayStation 4
    TSW2 'Rush Hour' current updates. first journey after loading so not anything hardware related. other reports are on this forum but I did some attempts to show you what is happening with video attached.
    Testing Western loco shutdown problems, seems at full power over 50mph the engines shutdown for no reason. I tried 1B01 with a Western and it shut down near Old Oak, Then a 47 no trouble, I tried 1A27 with a Western also shut down. Then I tried a 1A59 a train I have done already with a Western again shut down. I managed to get it over 50mph with the HUD at 6 then after Sonning Cutting went full power and it failed again. Why? I jumped off in disgust! Some update must have caused this? I have attached a link to YouTube to see me trying different modes and services so you don't have to.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2022
  2. superb

superb Member

Not sure why the YouTube video isn't showing, has this gone from the forum?

3. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I can confirm it's the same problem on PC Steam version same issues you get up to 50mph then the engine just shuts down. Was not able to find a way to get the engine restarted.