What Do I Want To See?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Asheix, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Asheix

Asheix Active Member

What I would like to see in Train Sim World 2 are routes that do not already exist on Train Simulator 21. I understand why the St Pancras - Faversham and London Victoria - Brighton lines have been added as covid was a factor. I would also like to see routes that go outside the box and DTG to do something different and unconventional. I have made my suggestions in the past on this matter with routes that do not already exist and they are different from a conventional route.

1. Ashford International - Dover Priory: I suggested this as the base of a route and added flexibility to where it could go between London and Dover Harbour for the Golden Arrow service at its height in the 1930s. This could make use of the Steam train that DTG is working on and I think historically accurate scenarios can be made for this.
    2. Charing X - Hastings: This route I have seen others request and I give a like every time I see a post on it. The route uses the 375 and 465 (between Tunbridge Wells and London) and has fast and slow services with key stations being Hastings, Battle, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, London Bridge, Waterloo East, and Charing X.
    3. The London Underground: With this one, I am open to any line being used as I am a bit of an Underground geek and a collector of the old posters from the London Transport Museum Shop. The Underground opened in 1863, and many trains have run in its history from steam to electric and manual to automation. The Bakerloo Line makes use of an older rolling stock of the 72 Stock in a modern setting. My favourite is the 1938 Stock, which I know can be made from the Class 483 in the livery designer, but I would like to see it in the game and set in a time period during its own time.

Those are my suggestions with two having the potential of being set in different time eras.