PC What Makes This Our Train Sim World

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Jun 21, 2019.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

0973DB0C-55C8-4E82-9AD5-5F876517B445.jpeg
    (Credit to Anthony Amtrak on Discord)

Hello everyone!
    One thing I love is watching Matt play TSW. We have one of the head people behind TSW that actually sits down and plays the content that he helps create. We are not dealing with some CEO of a billion dollar company who hasn’t seen a game in his life. I’m sure A LOT of the things we would like to see in TSW he feels strongly about those things as well. We have one of the coolest communities ever and it bleeds through so much more then just video games. We are train lovers. We are railway enthusiasts and it’s awesome we have someone who can effect some of the big decisions that decide on the direction of TSW and our hobby sitting right beside us and listening to every bit of feed back. TSW will continue to grow together. We have a community full of very smart and helpful and passionate people. Each route bringing its own something to the table and each locomotive they bring will drive our passion even further!

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    • Like Like x 14
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Yes! Matt is awesome!

3. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Yep...Matt is one of the good guys, I always enjoy his streams as well on his own channel and the DTG streams with Dmitri. He is definitely in tune with the community and I always pick up a juicy nugget of info after watching one of his streams.

Shout out to Dmitri as well, you're also great :)

4. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

Matt has been very helpful for me as a noob to train simulators last year when this came out. I have even picked up how to use PZB now by watching his Twitch streams!

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I could use a PBZ lesson or two!

6. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

• Helpful Helpful x 2