The Catch What's The Best Equipment To Bring Bigger Fish In?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by chanceforever1975, Jul 18, 2020.

1. chanceforever1975

chanceforever1975 New Member

I been having trouble getting bigger fish in at lakes I been fighting for over 30 mins then the hook breaks. What's the best equipment to bring in the bigger fish? And wats the best lure fishing equipment also?

2. Paumerrek

Paumerrek New Member

Use heavy line and large hooks. I use 33 lb line and 2 of 4 size hooks.

3. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. hall.jeffery

hall.jeffery New Member

Always use heaviest line possible. In The Catch Carp and Coarse, this would be the 40.5 lb line.

Use the largest hooks possible for your target. For most fish, the size 2 hook is best. This takes 18mm+ size baits. Big carp will take a size 4. This handles 14 and 15mm size baits.

Cast to depth. Bigger fish will usually lie in the deeper waters. Big catfish can handle 30 feet depths, but most fish seem to be biggest in the 8-13 feet range. Carp can be anywhere.

Choose the bait that fits your target. If you look at any lake as if you're doing a Fishing Trip, you will see the type of fish in that lake. Scroll through the fish to see what baits they like best. This is not perfect. Fish will indeed take other baits than those listed, but it's an excellent starting point.

Hope some of this helps