Who Create The Scenarios For New Route?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jpmackay, Mar 6, 2021.

1. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I have a question for anyone who know more than me and it's about the scenarios for new payware route. My question is that who create the new scenarios with new payware route release from DoveTail Games through Steam? I believe that would be the team of DoveTail Games Train Simulator staff unless I am wrong. Here is one for example and the payware route was released through Steam from DoveTail Games and the route builder is Jonathan Lewis. If you know the answer and post here.

Thank you,

John

2. IronBladder

IronBladder Well-Known Member

Normally the person or team that develops a route will develop the scenarios that come bundled with it. After that anyone who's interested can create scenarios for the route. It's part of the editor that comes with TS2021.

I don't know of Jonathan Lewis, so can't help you with that. If you think he works for DTG you could try contacting them direct if you've something to discuss with him.

3. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

Thank you for your reply and Jonathan is a route builder also I believe that he is not on the staff of DoveTail Games Train Simulator. More likely he works for himself.

John