Fishing Sim World Why Is So Much Of The Tackle Featured Here Widely Banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by GOrd0n Bennet, Sep 20, 2018.

1. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

An interesting point of divergence between this simulator and the real world is that (at least where I live) most of the tackle (all the ledger rigs), braided line, all nut based baits and all artificial baits are banned on all of the club and commercial fishing venues around here.

That's because snapped off braided line creates havoc with the wildlife, Bolt rigs (all of the rigs in this game that hook the fish with no action on your part) Don't result in a annoying bleeping and the fish swimming happily around the lake, unless you are very careful and pay attention to your rods they result in your rod being towed off the edge of your peg and the fish towing it around the lake until your line snaps and the rod becomes an obstacle for other anglers to avoid or the fish dies from exhaustion from towing your rod. Finally nuts and plastic baits left in the water stay there. They don't rot they just mess up the water.

Nice choice of tackle dovetail.

Simon

2. mbar8t6

mbar8t6 Member

This is wrong mate, none of the stuff on here is widely banned, bolt rigs don’t pull rods in because you use bait runners and free spool systems on reels. “Noddy” waters sometimes ban these things because the idiots who fish there don’t know what they are doing, bolt rigs tend to be fished on lead clips to drop the lead if it becomes trapped in something, sometimes it’s even dropped on the take. I fish a local club lake and an exclusive syndicate and none of the mentioned items are banned. Leadcore leaders are the only thing widely banned, sometimes braided mainline, sometimes tiger nuts but only as loose feed not hook baits. proper lakes with competent anglers don’t need to ban things. Commercial fisheries with inexperienced anglers mainly ban stuff to protect fish.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GOrd0n Bennet

GOrd0n Bennet Member

I fish 2 club waters and a few day ticket fisheries and all of the items mentioned are as stated banned on all of these waters. Perhaps your exclusive syndicate waters have more liberal rules than the run of the mill places I fish.

4. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

Thats because he's part of a syndicate means him and others who have made the list know how to fish properly so they can be trusted to know what they are doing.