Why Should Dovetail Games Should Remove Pcs In Train Simulator Classic?

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by Tairique Mims, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Tairique Mims

Tairique Mims New Member

Dear Dovetail Games: This is a letter on why you should remove pcs from train simulator classic, well it is because it is annoying, rude, and just plain stupid, because I didn't ask for my train to uncouple during in the middle of the trip in a quick drive scenario. Well let me tell you on why it is annoying, well it is annoying because of see us train simulator classic players, all we just wanna have a peaceful quick drive scenario and have a long train, or a short train, or whatever, which can range from any feet, and then boom PCS has happened. Like that is very very annoying because of when did I ask or want my train to be uncoupled at the middle of the trip? Quick Answer NEVER!!!
    Okay and this is another statement on why it is rude, well it is rude because of y'all guys is literally taking away people fun away!!! That is unacceptable because people just wanna have fun drive a one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifthteen, sixteen, and seventeen thousand foot long trains on a 40, 50, 60, 70 or even a 90mile long route, and here you go head and uncouple our train like that's rude.
    Okay and finally, this is annoying because of let's say "DO REAL LIFE TRAINS KEEP ON UNCOUPLING AND COUPLING ON THE SAME EXCAT TRAIN WITH OUT ADDING OR TAKING AWAY RAILCARS FROM ITS OWN TRAIN?" The answer is NO!!! So it is just plain on stupid on how ya'll have PCS in the game, and let's get this more attention so that Dovetail Games can actually see this.

Sincerely,
    Tairique Mims

• Like Like x 1
  2. torfmeister

torfmeister Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2022
    • Like Like x 1