Wiper Issues On The 166

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by byeo, Mar 3, 2019.

1. byeo

byeo Well-Known Member

Just took the 7:21 service Henley-on-Thames to Paddington train in the rain. Upon using the minimum wiper setting after a couple of wipes of the window the wiper blades stick in the sameness position. I can correct this by changing camera where it’ll again wipe a few times before sticking. This isn’t just an issue at the minimum setting, even on max I’ll get the same problems. Not noticed this issue before so to me at least, it’s a new problem.

Upon further inspection, the bug will undo itself temporarily when you press another’s button, eg, (O) for the trains warning alert system or the horn. It looks like the wipers can’t keep up with everything else in screen, thus they bug out until you change view or press a button to reset it, only for it to happen again after a few wipes.

Is this a known bug?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
  2. Rail Master

Rail Master Active Member

Yes I have this bug !
    And also in RSN I can’t run wipers in BR 143 (Coupled to DBpzfa 767.2)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dagrynn

Dagrynn Member

I have this bug as well. I'm working on the 1660 mile trophy and the wipers just stop after about 4 sweeps. The speedometer stops as well and both can get moving again after an unrelated button press.