Wmata

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by steve#4971, Apr 5, 2021.

?
  1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. steve#4971

steve#4971 New Member

WMATA is the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority. It has 6 lines and they use the colors Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange & Silver. It's mostly underground but the undergrounds stations have textured walls and unique layouts. The Weekly Ridership is 626,000 thousand people, and it connects people living in the US states Maryland & Northern Virginia. Lot's of people depend on it everyday to work. And it connects DC's Museums, Landmarks, Residential Areas & Airports in Virginia and Maryland. They have newer models like the 7000 Series and the Newly Built 8000 Series and some classics as well like the 2000 and 3000 series that are close to retirement. Metro Currently has 9 active railyards and 2 future planned ones as well.
    I believe that it could be fun to simulator in the game train sim world. I also just prefer underground running trains as well. I also think it's a very underrated system, and the sounds on these trains are very good sounding. Arguably the best after New York's Subway Trains. (Dotted Circles on the Silver Line areas stations under construction) Please feel free to ask questions.
    [​IMG]

2. steve#4971

steve#4971 New Member

Another Map for a different POV. (Forgot to add purple line is also under construction.) [​IMG]