Wonterail's Service Mode Timetable's

Discussion in 'Guides' started by WonterRail, Aug 19, 2019.

Tags:
?
  1. Keep posting them on this thread

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. Start a new thread

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  3. (Using this response as a test for future thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. WonterRail

WonterRail Well-Known Member

I know it's been a while... but's it's finally here!

I can safely say that the first pdf timetable for the core 3 TSW3 routes has finally been released. This one is for the extended Southeastern High Speed. For easy access, I have placed it in the same post as the original SEHS timetable, which can accessed from the first post of this thread, or if you want to access it as quickly as possible, simply click here.

I know this one taken a while to get out, but you'll see very quickly why it took so long, as this is the largest timetable I have ever made for any TSW route. Simply put, what I have made goes far beyond what available to drive and also covers the various AI services that you will find across the length of the route. How much of that was included, you can find out for yourselves, and you can also expect this level of depth for not only the other two pdf timetables that I'm currently making, but also for every pdf timetable going forward with TSW3.

Now with that finished, onto the other two routes, which will probably still be a while before they come out, but hopefully it will be before years end (fingers crossed).

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
  2. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

Sorry to bother. On the London Commuter service those empty stock from Victoria C. H. S to London Victoria only one shows up in game the 0500 5V06 but others don't show up 0501, 0520, 0521, 0526, 0535 these are the ones I've seen in the pdf file service mode but in game can't see them. Any help please am I missing something?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  3. WonterRail

Those services that you mention (0501, 0520, 0521, 0526, 0535) are actually Southeastern operated services. The reason you couldn't find them is because they are not driviable, they are AI only. But I included them in the pdf just to show they exist, and to show a bit more ECS movements around that area (Plus, the fact that I think these services should be drivable to begin with, but that's something worth it's own discussion about).

• Like Like x 1
  4. johnjohn190690

johnjohn190690 Active Member

Thank you for your quick reply. Thought they were playable lol but now knowing they are Southeastern Services does question why we can't have them as playable in timetable mode.

• Like Like x 1
  5. WonterRail

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a gift from me!

My pdf timetable for TSW's longest route yet, Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel-Würzburg, is finally done a ready for release. It's taken awhile to get this one out, but that's due to extra challenges that this routes provides, such as how to get the timings for the nighttime freight services, as well as adjusting the arrival times for the ICe services. Not to mention that this one has the most extensive AI service coverage of any pdf that I have done so far.

Hope you enjoy this one, I'm going to take a bit of break over the holiday's (With maybe abit of work on the Cajon Pass timetable when I have time) but I'll be back in the new year to finish both the Cajon Pass pdf and the Bakerloo Timetable expansion, then going on to add the timetable updates to Hamburg – Lübeck & Rhein-Ruhr Osten and then evenually getting round to making pdf's for both Birmingham Cross City Line and Bahnstrecke Bremen - Oldenburg.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. OpenMinded

OpenMinded Well-Known Member

Much appreciated, thank you very much!

7. OpenMinded

I have got a question to the timings you have used in the timetable. The stopping times for the ICE services at Fulda (when they are running all the way from Würzburg to Kassel and visa versa) in your timetable are always around 10 minutes. However, the arrival time the game gives me is different.

I take as example ICE 632/682 from Würzburg to Kassel. Your timetable gives me an arrival time in Fulda at 09:54:
    upload_2023-1-3_17-21-2.png

However, running this train in game gives me an arrival time of 10:02:
    upload_2023-1-3_17-22-9.png

I assume it is the way you substract the data from the game, as you say yourself, that the data may not always be 100% accurate, as the times vary, especially for the freight trains, depending on what loco you take. I guess it somehow calculates the earliest arrival time, depending on max speed of your train?

My question would be, if it is possible to substract the data as it is displayed in the game?! Background is that I want to use this data to build a Buchfahrplan for KWG, however, I need to have the data which is in the game, not the theoretical data, which I can achieve when driving as fast as possible. After all, 10 minutes stop over in Fulda for every ICE service is not very realistic.

8. WonterRail

I can say that the timings in my timetable are accurate. The reason why it show them futher back is because these services when under AI, will actually arrive at Fulda, and other stations along the route, way earlier than the time shown in game. This is actually been the case for alot of routes lately as services where services are arriving at certain stations way earlier than the schedules tells you when under AI, such as with Brighton Main Line, Harlem Line, Liverpool-Crewe and even with the extended Southeastern High Speed. This would usually lead me to go back and correct these timings to show when these services actually arrived at that stop, as the timings used to be all arrival times. But from TSW3 onwards, for all individual stops, I now show the departure time rather than the arrival time (except for the last stop of course), because if I just did arrivals all the time, correcting them would take 1 gazillion years and I would never be able to get on to other projects that I want to do.

In the case of Kassel-Würzburg, since the route only has 3 main stations, I did both the arrival and departure times for Fulda, just to add a bit more to the timetable. So while I do take the timings from the schedule, I would then will go on each service as a passenger (while it is under AI) and then take the timings from when they arrive at Fulda, and the two end stations (and repeat for any similar services), which in alot of cases, is way earlier than what the game schedule says.

Maybe this all sounds a bit confusing and frustrating in some eyes, but if you go into Kassel-Würzburg right now and simply travel on the travel, you will so realise what I mean here, and even if you are driving, maybe you don't quite get up the times that I've have in the pdf, but I have every gurantee that you will get to certain stops way before the time that's shown in the schedule.

Hope this all makes sense here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. OpenMinded

Makes sense, thanks for the explanation. Even though it will kill the possibility to generate a reliable Buchfahrplan for those routes, as the arrival time would simply never match what the HUD would show. And that is the whole purpose of this tool, to leave fhe HUD off for the whole trip.

But I must admit that a gazillions years is a very, very, very long time and would kill the Buchfahrplan as well, simply from me never living to the day you could release the data:D

I will work on a workaround, hopefully will find one, as I believe that the stopping time for the ICEs in Fulda is always 2minutes.

Thanks again for the details…

10. WonterRail

Well here it is, my pdf timetable Cajon Pass has finally arrived. This is probably the longest time I have spent making a pdf timetable out of a route to date, mainly due to the nature of the route and the fact that I had to sometimes push development of this one aside, in order to focus on other projects that I wanted to do. This one comes with all the services that run on main stretch between Barstow and San Bernardino, as well as a section dedicated to the AI UP services that also run on this route.

Hopefully this one has been worth the wait, and better yet, there might another pdf coming out later this week, hopefully. Check back soon to find out what route it could be for...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. WonterRail

Well I did promise another pdf would drop sometime this week and I can happily announce thta one has.

In all seriousness, this one has been a long time coming. It is for the expanded Bakerloo Line timetable that came out around the release of TSW3. Featuring all of the services that run on the route, some additional non-drivable AI services that run right up till midnight and of course, a pair of sections focusing on the AI services that run on the WCML and Dudding Hill sections of the route. I've put this pdf in the same post where the other Bakerloo pdf's can be found, which can accessed from the top of the page, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

alongside this, I've also update two existing timetables with the following:

Spirit of Steam: Liverpool Lime Street - Crewe
    • Given it a cover image and index page to go along with the rest of the TSW3 core routes.
    • Updated some of the existing timings in line with recent updates.
    • All intermediate stop timings are now the departure time rather than the arrival time.
    • Changed colour code for mineral freight trains, now that they are solely made up of Mineral wagons (they had a rake of 5-planks in the centre before).
    Southeastern High Speed Extended
    • Updated cover image source.
    • Updated a handful of timings (mainly the HS1 RHTT services) to reflect when they actually arrive at their end destinations.
    • Added two AI services to the North London Line AI section that I found since releasing the original pdf.
    You can find these updated versions in their respective posts, which can be accessed from the first post of this thread.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  12. WonterRail

I've have a treat for you all today, a trio of timetable updates.

The first one is very highly anticipated and that for Hauptstrecke Hamburg - Lübeck, which adds all of the new services that were added in the big timetable update last year, along with a new section covering some of the AI services around Hamburg Hbf.

The second is for one that started out as just a quick add a few new services that came in it's TSW3 state, but actually turned into an entire overhaul of the existing pdf, and that is for Rhein-Ruhr Osten

The final one is a small one for Kassel - Würzburg, as I'm using this opportunity to make a few changes to the existing pdf.

All of these timetables can be found in their respective posts, which can be found on the first post of this thread. Or for quick access, simply click on one of the links down below. Below each link is a changelog of everything that has been added with these updates.

Hauptstrecke Hamburg – Lübeck
    • Added new services that came with it's TSW3 release (ICE, Shunting, Unusual Passenger and additional freight service).
    • Added section covering the AI around Hamburg Hbf.
    • Existing service timings updated to reflect current state.
    • Intermediate timings are now the departure time, rather than the arrival time.
    • Passenger services now longer show a large service number next to the train identity (These services are shown as RE/RBxx 11xxx. It this later number that has been removed, as I deem it unnecessary and generally makes the timetable look a lot nicer).
    • Added cover and index page to bring it in line with the newer pdf's
    Rhein-Ruhr Osten
    • Added 5 new RE services that were added with recent updates.
    • Added a non-drivable RB48 service that travels between Wuppertal Hbf and Oberbarmen (Always was here, but wasn't shown on the pdf till now).
    • Added section covering the AI S5 services around Hagen Hbf (Always was here, but wasn't shown on the pdf till now).
    • Existing service timings updated to reflect current state.
    • Intermediate timings are now the departure time, rather than the arrival time.
    • Added cover and index page to bring it in line with the newer pdf's
    Schnellfahrstrecke Kassel – Würzburg
    • Added title to the Trains Per Hour & Colour Codes page.
    • Changed the colour code of the Nightjet services to make them stand out from the regular IC/EC services.
    • Minor grammatical changes to the AI service disclaimer page.
    That hopefully should be everything, so go there and enjoy these updates!

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. WonterRail

I know this has been a long time coming, but I have finally released a pdf timetable for Birmingham Cross-City Line. Featuring all the main services that run on the route, as well as a section covering the handful of AI passing through the WCML platforms at Lichfield Trent Valley.

Have a good rest of the weekend everyone.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. wcwood92

wcwood92 Well-Known Member

These are great! Thank you so much

15. mickelmickle

mickelmickle Member

Thank you very much

16. firas#2762

firas#2762 Active Member

@
    WonterRail

Thank you
    your work is much appreciated

• Like Like x 1
  17. WonterRail

Well it's been a while hasn't it, and admittedly, this took a little longer than I though it would take (not for anything TSW3 related, but for reasons beyond my control). But I finally have a new pdf timetable for you all. This one is for ScotRail Express: Edinburgh - Glasgow, featuring all the services that run on the main route, the depots services in and out of Eastfield Depot (including 2 that are non-drivable), and the railtour runs that use the West Cornwall Steam Railtour pack (including one AI service). I even included a section dedicated to the AI trams that run alongside the route between Haymarket & Edinburgh Park.

On the subject of West Cornwall Local, I also updated that routes pdf timetable to add the new services that came with said railtour pack. I've also made the following changes at the same time.
    • Added a cover & index page to bring it inline with my newer pdf's
    • Updated the existing timings to reflect recent updates.
    • All intermediate timings are now the departure time, rather than the arrival time.
    You can access this timetable by either the first post of this thread, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

How you enjoy these ones. For me though, it's now full focus on finishing the pdfs for Bremen-Oldenburg & NEC: New York-Trenton, as well as updating Brighton Main Line & NEC: Boston Providence's pdf to feature the new services added in recent loco add-ons/updates.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  18. firas#2762

firas#2762 Active Member

Last edited: Apr 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  19. wcwood92

WonterRail hey quick question. Is your Hamburg-Lubeck timetable based on the new on the new one or the old?

20. WonterRail

It's based on the new one, post TSW3.

• Like Like x 1
  21. wcwood92

22. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Your a ledge mate, your timetables really help, thanks alot.

I also use trenos website, but that hadnt update in many months,shame really.

23. WonterRail

Well this is a big one. This is more than just adding some new services that was added in a recent update, this is a complete redo of the pdf for the largest timetable in TSW history, Brighton Main Line. Yes I took the opportunity to go back and rework some aspect that I didn't feel particularly happy with when I first made it over a year ago, along with adding new bits and of course, the obvious that came early this year.

The updates made to this timetable are as follows:
    • Added the new freight services from January's update.
    • Added Cover & Index Page to go along with newer pdf's (the later addition should be very helpful in a pdf as large as this one).
    • Made adjustments to some existing timings to fit in new freight services.
    • All individual timings are now the departure rather than the arrival time.
    • Gatwick Express no longer shows both the departure and arrival time (It is just the departure time now, as I though showing both times were unnecessary. Haywards Heath still shows both timings as that where service coupling/decoupling takes place).
    • Expanding the Clapham Junction AI section to feature the new AI freight trains passing by.
    • Add two new section covering AI services at both Redhill & Brighton (The later of which is mainly focusing on the Class 313 and even a pair of GWR Class 166 services).
    Hopefully that's everything covered. You can find this timetable by accessing the first post of this thread, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

Now that was a lot to take in, but now that's out the way, it's all focus in the pdf's for New-York Trenton (along with updating Boston-Providence of course) and Bremen-Oldenburg, as well as also making a start potentially on a pdf for the upcoming Midland Main Line.

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  24. volvolover1972

volvolover1972 Well-Known Member

Do you plan on doing a timetable for Linke Rheinstrecke?

25. WonterRail

At some point yes. I haven't actually got that route yet (same for even Niddertalbahn) as I want to mainly focus on finishing Bremen-Oldenburg first.

• Like Like x 2
  26. temple7d

temple7d Member

Can’t wait for New York - Trenton timetable.
    Awesome work as always! Been following for about a year now. Love your layout.

• Like Like x 1
  27. chieflongshin

chieflongshin Well-Known Member

WonterRail - I'm curious, how do you create these. They're great and i'm really intrigued by the work involved to appreciate them further more

28. Luk396-e464

Luk396-e464 Active Member

DTG should freely give you all routes that create for your hard and long job...
    Thank you WonterRail!

• Like Like x 2
  29. WonterRail

This one's been a long time coming, but my pdf timetable for Bahnstrecke Bremen-Oldenburg is finally here, covering the services that run on the route, as well as a pair of sections covering the AI at the two end stations on this route.

I'm also going to put this disclaimer; Despite the fact that the route claims to come with 272 services, I only found 270 of them in the service selection. I wasn't able to find what the other two services where, but if they ever do get found, I will add them to the timetable as accordingly.

I know the wait has been long for this one, but I hope it's been worth it.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  30. swift19

swift19 Active Member

Excellent thanks so much!

31. firas#2762

firas#2762 Active Member

32. WonterRail

I have just updated the Southeastern High Speed Extended timetable pdf to reflect the recent updates that it's had. Here are the following updates:
    • Added the new Class 37/7 services that came with said add-on as part of Loco Bundle 2.
    • Updated seasonal service explanation to accommodate new season services add by said Class 37/7.
    • Expanded the St Pancras Midland Main Line AI Timetable section to now include all the services operated by the Midland Main Line HST.
    • Added 5 services to the North London Line AI section that I found recently.
    • Added a RHTT service to the Essex Thameside AI section that I found recently.
    This timetable can found from it's respective post, which can found from either the first post of this thread, or for quick access by simply clicking here.

Also, as a quick update, I've had decided to pause making pdf's for both Midland Main Line & NEC: New York-Trenton. Since these routes are going to receive timetable updates in the future, I thought there was no point making further progress on them until after their respective updates have been released.

• Like Like x 2
  33. WonterRail

I know this took way longer than I would of like, but I finally managed to get out a update for the Boston-Providence pdf timetable, in light of the recent updates it has had. The following has been added:
    • Renamed pdf from Boston Sprinter to NEC: Boston-Providence.
    • Added all the new services from the Acela Express add-on
    • Adjusted several existing timings that have been updated alongside the addition of Acela
    • All intermediate timings are now the departure time rather than the arrival time
    • Added cover and index page to bring it inline with my newer pdf's
    I've also done a small update to the Sherman Hill pdf, just to give it a cover & index page as well. Although nothing else has changed over than that, it thought since it's had some major updates lately, and a mini add-on as well, I thought why not?

Both of these timetables can be acccessed from their respective posts, which can be accessed from either the first post of this thread, or for quick access, by simply clicking either here for Boston-Providence or here for Sherman Hill.

…and before anyone asks, I haven't forgotten about New York-Trenton. Since that route is due a big timetable update soon, I thought it would be pointless to develop it further, some I'm going to wait for that to drop before making further progress with it.

• Like Like x 2
  34. WonterRail

Well this is it. I have finally finished a pdf for TSG's first route, Niddertalbahn. Featuring all the main services that run on the route, along with also covering the AI services that pass through the three main stations on this route (Which I still feel like there could be more of them out there, so what you see now may not be the complete picture).

I've also done a small update for the two timetables I updated a few weeks ago (NEC Boston-Providence & Sherman Hill). It's just simply to add a proper title to the Trains Per Hour & Colour Codes page, along with also adjusting the position of the train per hour tab in the case of Sherman Hill. Like before, you can find those two timetables in their respective posts,which can accessed from either the first post, or by clicking here for Boston-Providence or here for Sherman Hill, for those that what quick access.

That should be everything for now. I know this is taking a long time, but I will get there eventually, honest!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  35. Conductor B

Conductor B Well-Known Member

This is wonderful, thanks! Can I ask what the "OC" means in the train numbers?

36. WonterRail

From having looked, I think it stands for Old Colony, which makes up the lines going towards Kingston & Middleboro/Lakeville (these appear as AI around Boston of course).

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  37. railman#1239

railman#1239 New Member

Will you be doing a timetable for Glossop Line?

38. WonterRail

I will eventually. I actually haven't picked it up yet as I'm planning to get it along with the upcoming Class 700 that should be dropping in the next few weeks or so (possibly even next week). But of course, I want to focus on finishing the timetables for Peak Forest (which should be coming soon by the way) & Midland Main Line first, before getting to work on those routes.

• Like Like x 3
  39. nicexhz

nicexhz New Member

In the Harlem Line,Sand Patch Grade can also be added to increase the traffic in the depot and a little dynamic AI trains.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2023
  40. WonterRail

Another week, another new pdf timetable for you. This one is for TSW's second steam route, Peak Forest Railway: Ambergate - Chinley & Buxton. Managed to get all the services included, as well as a section covering some AI services that appear around Chinley. The main timetable also includes a handful of AI-only express services that blast up and down the route non-stop (some might stop at Millers Dale, but that's about it). I personally believe these services should be drivable, but that's a debate for another time.

I've also taken the time to go and update the Liverpool-Crewe timetable with the following changes:
    • Rearranged index page.
    • Added title to trains per hour & colour codes page.
    • Adjusted timings for 8F preparation services around Edge Hill to reflect the recent updates done to these services (same has also happened to a Jubilee shunting service, starting at around 6:30).
    This timetable can be accessed from it's respective post, which can accessed by either the first page of this thread, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

That's all for now, but more is to come. As I continue to progress on the pdf's for Midland Main Line & Linke Rheinstrecke, and soon work will begin on the pdf for Glossop Line & updates to SEHS to include all the new services from the Class 700 & new diesel railtour runs.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
  41. nicexhz

nicexhz New Member

I have some questions about KWG's timetable.
    I can't find some AI trains in Würzburg Hbf like RE20.I find in PDF you use lighter font to differ them from other AI trains.The same in other stations.Can u explain what the meaning of it?
    And you show 3 NJ timetables,but I only find 2 about BR 101,what is the rest one's locomotive?
    TKS again

42. WonterRail

To basically go over the subtle colour differences here, it's to help distinguish each service from each other, as they are operated by different locos. As for what they mean:
    • Dark Red with White Font are services operated by the DB BR 442 Talent 2 that comes with the route as AI only stock (Seen only at Kassel-Wilhemshöhe).
    • Dark Red with Greyer Font are services operated by the DB BR 442 from Köln-Aachen (seen at all three main stations along the route)
    • Lighter Red with White Font are services operated by the DB BR 146.2+Dostos that come with the route as AI only stock (seen again at all three stations along the route).
    • Lighter Red with Greyer Font are services operated by the DB BR 612 from Tharandter Rampe (Seen at the two end stations on the route Kassel-Wilhemshöhe & Würzburg Hbf).
    As for the third NJ service, the reason you couldn't find it is A: it's an AI only service and more importantly B: it happens post midnight, which those services can't be hard to access on foot right now, as the spawn-in walking feature doesn't talk into account anything that happens post-midnight. The only way you can't find that service right now is too find a service that starts at Würzburg around that time (in this case, the 40626 Intermodal service starting at 2:31), exit the cab, wait for the 'give up service' prompt and then wait at Würzburg for it to arrive (and it should be the same NJ style service as the other two that run the length of the route). This method also applies to every other route that has post-midnight services.

• Like Like x 1
  43. nicexhz

nicexhz New Member

Thanks for your patience.
    So why I start with"walk",some midnight AI service won't show?And what time AI services can't found in walk model?
    Also,you'd better write differente colors' meanings about the loco in the PDF.Or you have told us in the pre=PDF.
    TKS again。

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  44. WonterRail

All the AI services present in that pdf happen within the spawn-in walking hours of 0:00 to 23:59 (says so in the AI service disclaimer). If you spawn-in during when the midnight services happen, you won't see them because it is not a true 24-hour timetable. So services haven't begun yet and won't do until 5:00 in the morning (I should also mention that no further services will appear after the last drivable service finishes at 5:00 the next day (Service 40561, starting at 3:32 for the record).

• Like Like x 1
  45. WonterRail

Big one coming up here, one that I know that a lot of you have been a long time waiting for, but I have finally finished a pdf timetable for Midland Main Line: Leicester - Derby & Nottingham. The first north, south, east, west route in TSW (technically), and yes, this timetable does cover this with two main sections. One that covers north to south (Leicester-Derby & Nottingham) and east to west (Derby to Nottingham). All the services are covered, including the seasonal stuff and a few post midnight services, but no AI section this time as the route doesn't appear to have any.

Have fun with this one everyone!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  46. swift19

swift19 Active Member

Thanks for your work doing these. I hardly play a route without the timetable open next to me.

47. Chas

Chas Well-Known Member

Many many thanks WonterRail. Your essential timetable files were the original reason I opened an account on this forum and you should be paid by DTG for compiling them. They should also be included with every route DLC.

Just adding to the comments of gratitude on here about the superb work you have done. The super-human effort required is hugely appreciated.

• Like Like x 2
  48. WonterRail

To end off July, here's another pdf timetable for you. This time it's for Linke Rheinstrecke: Mainz-Koblenz, featuring all the drivable services available with the route (including a few depot moves around Mainz). Plus, there's also a handful or non-drivable AI empty stock services that run between Bingen (Rhein) Hbf & Mainz Hbf (usually formed of the BR 110+N-Wagen combo). Like Midland Main Line's pdf, there's no AI section as this route also has no major AI services to found anywhere across the length of breadth of it.

Enjoy this one, and as for me, there's only two major pdf's to work on now. The pdf for Glossop Line and updating the SEHS extended one to include all the new services that have come in recent weeks. Hopefully they should be out by the time whatever this years big thing is (looking more likely to be TSW4 at this rate) and that's only if the timetable update for NEC: New York-Trenton doesn't come out between now and then.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  49. WonterRail

New pdf for you all. This time for the most recent route release, Glossop Line. Featuring all the main services that run between Manchester & Hadfield/Glossop, as well as the freight runs up to Hyde North and even a section covering some the AI services that pass through/stop at Manchester Piccadilly (mainly the ones that pass through or stop at Platforms 13 & 14 of that station).

The main timetable also includes a few AI freight services that run between Guide Bridge & Hyde North. Just keep in mind that there might be more of these services out there than what is currently represented in the timetable. If anymore do show up, they will be added as accordingly.

I've also done a small update to the Midland Main Line pdf, mainly to add the description that the trains per hour can vary depending on the month in the trains per hour & colour codes section of the timetable, which I forgot to put up. That timetable can be accessed from it's respective post, which can be found from either the first post, or for quick access, by simply clicking here.

As for me now, I guess the only thing left to do here is update the timetable for Southeastern High Speed, which should be out hopefully before this years big thing comes out.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  50. jack#9468

jack#9468 Well-Known Member

Is that anything to do with the 700?