Route Woodhead Line: Manchester Piccadilly To Sheffield Victoria And Hadfield To Glossopin The 1960's

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by glitchpleease, Sep 20, 2026.

  1. glitchpleease

    glitchpleease New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2026
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    7
    One route I have wanted to play ever since TSC released it is the Woodhead Line. I think this route has been only exclusive to TSC and PC players for far too long!. This route offers the perfect blend of passenger and freight services, along with challenging inclines and scenes from yester-year.

    Sheffield Victoria was an immaculate station and I would love to see the incredible Wicker arches and views from the Pennines incorporated into TSW!.

    BASE GAME DLC:
    The iconic BR class 76 EM1 is I think the best looking electric loco that BR has ever built and with its single loco working for passenger services and double loco services for heavy coal freight services, is an incredible signt as something that im sure many an enthusiast either loved seeing, or would love to have seen if they were old enough to have experienced it.

    ADDITIONAL PLAYABLE DLC:
    The class 506 operated between Glossop and Hadfield. This would be a great additional line to play for this route!. The operational Dinting engine shed would be a great scene for this too!.
     
    • Like Like x 4
  2. star#5823

    star#5823 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2024
    Messages:
    2,058
    Likes Received:
    3,133
    Wasn’t the 77 also a non replaceable train for this route aka the route wouldn’t feel right without them
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. 85hertz

    85hertz Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2021
    Messages:
    798
    Likes Received:
    1,229
    TBF there were far more 76s produced than 77s. I wouldn't mind seeing the 76 included with the route and the 77 released as a separate loco DLC - similar to the 86/2 and /4.
     

Share This Page