Worth Getting An Xbox One X?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by GMAN001, May 5, 2018.

1. GMAN001

GMAN001 Member

Currently, I have the original Xbox One console. The game goes all right, but it does suffer the typical FPS drops, graphical glitches, flickering, occasional missing track etc etc.
    I'm wondering if anyone can comment how this is on the Xbox One X console? Is it worth upgrading?

2. Gamborg

Gamborg Active Member

I upgraded from the original Xbox One to the Xbox One X recently and you do get a performance increase in TSW but the major changes will still have to come from Dovetail. I still get drops in FPS, glitches and missing tracks so I wouldn't buy an Xbox One X simply for TSW but more consider the slight increase in general performance a bonus if you did get one anyways.

3. gangrel

gangrel Member

The Xbox One X will improve your experiences in pretty much the whole Xbox One library. Even games that aren't enhanced preform better. I think we'll get the enhancement patch for this when the full game comes out.

4. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

As the others already said, the One X gives you a performance boost in almost any Xbox Game and a lot of Backwards Compatibel games aswell. Faster loading times, more stable frames or allowing a higher framerate, better visual quality up to 4k and so on. Even on a 1080p Monitor it makes a big difference.

TSW runs better on the X aswell but you need to deceide if its worth it for you. If you are okay with your other Xbox Games and only want something for a better TSW experience, it might be better to invest the 500 (and a bit more) in a PC.

For me the improvements in all games were enough to justify the purchase, but i wouldnt have bought one just for a better TSW experience.

• Like Like x 2