1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wot Is The Best Carp Set Up For Lakes In Pro Tour At Waldsee Help I Keep Catching Bream And Tench

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damoforrest, Mar 29, 2020.

Tags:
  1. damoforrest

damoforrest New Member

Wot is the best carp set up for lakes in pro tour at waldsee help I keep catching bream and tench

2. Fishingin502

Fishingin502 New Member

I used imitation snail and sea monster got 1st place in pro invitational at waldsee

• Like Like x 1
  3. kz1100_1

kz1100_1 New Member

What's the best bait for carp when fishing on a gravel bottom?

4. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

I have luck with tiger nuts, link, essential cell, monster red. Start with 3 different baits. For example I will use a nutty bait, a sweet smelling bait, and a fishy smelling bait to start and see what's attracting and then adjust baits as I go. Good luck

5. deep13

deep13 New Member

For a gravel bottom, I choose carp baits that are listed as "float" instead of "sink". Not sure if that really matters but it works for me.
    Also, you'll also want bigger hooks -- they have smaller numbers (like #2, or #4). Make sure you're using the right hook for gravel/dirt/weeds (depending on where you're fishing).

6. william_fisher

william_fisher New Member

How do you get link? I bought the tackle box add on and I still don’t have it? Any help will be much appreciated

7. jspoon322

jspoon322 Member

It was in the trophy pack, I think.