Would Anyone Be Interested In A Renfe (spain) Dlc?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by bgctbay, Mar 26, 2020.

1. bgctbay

bgctbay New Member

1. LegionNew Member

Hello everyone. First of all I introduce myself. My name is Legion and I am a little passionate about trains. At the age of 11 I bought my train simulator 2004 and was very happy driving at full speed xD. Well, I would like to raise Spain as a possible DLC that I will explain later with several points. But first of all I would like to put a little history of it.

Little story:
      Red Nacional de los Ferrocarriles Españoles (RENFE) (National Network of the Spanish Railways) starts in the civil war of Spain at the 1941, and starts whit 12,401 km of roads.
      Unlike many places RENFE is characterized by the government of Spain, more specifically the Ministry of development.
      Currently it has more than 20 long-distance routes, commuter trains in almost allprovincial capitals, and 5 high-speed train routes called "AVE", although there are several that are in the process of being built.
      [​IMG]

After this short summary here are thereasons:

Powerful and modern locomotives.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Railroad with history.

[​IMG]

Of course, each country has its own nature,as well as Spain. I can say that we live from Tourism, and therefore that something must have Spain with the landscapes.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Madrid atocha station:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      Finally, what would you recommend doing for the game? Well the AVE Madrid-Barcelona is the most used train in Spain. Even that the vicinity of each province could also serve, and would not make the journey so long. This is going to taste, of course. For example the neighborhoods of Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Valencía are the most famous.

Well and this I think is everything. I will be attentive to the forum for questions, clarifications, etc.

I say goodbye leaving a couple of YouTube videos about the train in Spain.

To enjoy and a greeting!

Links to youtube:

Apr 21, 2018Report
      + QuoteReply
      • [​IMG] Like x 8

2. bgctbayNew Member

I know that this maybe just a train sim portal and not a train sim world portal (for the council systems) but I would 100% be on board with this idea. I loved traveling aboard these trains when I was in Spain, and I agree, they would be a great add on for TS and TSW. Plus you could add cool features like Toledo’s and Valencia’s train stations, which are very unique. As well as snowing scenarios, when I took a Renfe train to Madrid it was snowing everywhere. You also would get amazing views of many cities such as the outskirts of Sevilla and most notably the Murcia/Cartagena route where you would see this castle like thing along the way. Anyways I think it’s a great idea. I really hope DTGs tries to do one.

• Like Like x 5