1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would Love To See All Main German Cities Connected

Discussion in 'Content Suggestions & Proposals' started by ChooChooKeith, Dec 28, 2018.

1. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Member

Would love to know the connection routes to Frankfurt Munich And Koln. High Speed Mainly. Please let me know on routes that might connect these cities. Maybe I did not ask in the right thread so I moved this over to this one.

2. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Member

I've got to admit that I've been trying to patch together a map of all TS German routes so I can get a better idea of their geography. I know where the main cities are but the location of most routes and how they fit into the DB network is less clear. My map is not going well.

I would think that DTG have the same aspiration now 64bit allows for longer routes.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  3. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Member

I was hoping to see a connection with Frankfurt and Munich and then Koln or something. This would be great for long ICE runs. You could have a Connection between Munich And Frankfurt. You would have to have a scenerio from Munich to Frankfurt via Augsburg Via Karlsruhe Via Mannheim and then on to Frankfurt. The Extension would be between Augsburg and Frankfurt. That would be cool and then use the Ice Trains. Would love this if someone could do it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  4. 749006

749006 Active Member

5. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Member

That site does not exsist or the link is broken

6. Gordon7000

Gordon7000 Active Member

Try it again. That link is working OK for me.

7. rickyt7808

rickyt7808 New Member

Link works for me as well.

8. 749006

749006 Active Member

9. ChooChooKeith

ChooChooKeith Member

I have tried the link and it just goes to a page with ads on it. Also some of it is in German. Does nothing for me

10. Medellinexpat

Medellinexpat Well-Known Member

'Also some of it is in German'

The '.de' might have been a clue...

Thanks 749006 for the link. As I'm just starting to get into German content it looks useful.

• Upvote Upvote x 1
  11. 749006

749006 Active Member

You keep asking for German Routes and I tell you a page where it is available and you don't like it because IT'S IN GERMAN :mad:
    If you are bothered about learning things and finding routes use Google to Translate the webpage.

Sheesh

12. Cat

Cat Active Member

749006's link should take you straight to the downloads page, it did for me just now. You can translate it to English by clicking next to the UK flag on the grey bar at the top. Alternatively, left click in the grey bar and you'll get a dropdown with an option to translate to English.