PC Wsr Signal Refuses To Clear

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Rudolf, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

20210904102014_1.jpg 20210904102416_1.jpg
    Adam, I really love this level crossing, but I have to move on.

What happened?
    Driving the class 101 service BL4, departure 13:15 from Bishop Lydaert. Due to my agenda I had to save the game and continued later. It all was file till Blue Anchor, where I I waited for the the train coming from Minehead.

At departure time there was no traffic to wait for, but the signal did not clear. Also the train in the other direction got stuck for a red signal.
    Contacting the signaller told me to wait till the signal changes, so there is a route available, as you can see.

It is an old issue at this route, please check the dispatcher functions or give me a button to force the game to recalculate all paths. Now I I ran for an hour and I cannot complete the service. If this happens again, I will need to send an invoice for the watsed time, even though this run is tremendously fun to do (for once).

2. HaibaraHariko

HaibaraHariko Active Member

Another save issue isn't it?

3. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

I've also experienced this save issue at Blue Anchor, and it's very irritating as it means a hour of progress is wasted.

4. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Probably, but let the devs decide what causes the issue.