Xbox One X Enhancements (tsw 2)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Yorkshirelad, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Yorkshirelad

Yorkshirelad Active Member

Hello, as a user of the Xbox One X, is it likely that we will see any One X enhancements, such as 4K (Might be pushing it with 4K tbh), improved graphical quality?, 60FPS? Or like some games, for example FH4 has a slider that lets you choose between graphical quality or performance. and on behalf of those who choose to use the PS4 Pro, will they likely see any enchancements too

2. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

I'm sure there will be no change. It's essentially the same tech, so I doubt we'll get any higher resolution or better performance. Maybe a little better framerate because of the newer Unreal Engine version, but nothing significant. The developers already stated they can't do much with the slow CPUs of current consoles.

3. Rage607

Rage607 Member

A question, I always had, is: Do they use all cores?
    I've learned, that many games (PC and console) often don't use many cores/threads.
    Even some "bigger" ones.

4. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

The game uses Unreal Engine 4.16 so I'm sure it has the capability to use multiple processor cores. The problem is that the CPU in the current generation consoles is abysmally slow. The Jaguar cores were originally designed with mobile devices in mind.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yorkshirelad

Yorkshirelad Active Member

With the version they have chosen, X1X enhancements should not be a problem, plenty of other UE4 games that are 4.18+ are x1x enhanced, Bug Sim 18 for example

6. russianchip

russianchip Guest

TSW is still showing to this day that it is enhanced on the official Xbox game list

Really hoping TSW2 is enhanced for One X and not Series X as I can’t afford to upgrade console again which I did this time on the basis it shows on the game list.

7. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Quite a lot of info on that page ;)

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  8. Wavyyj

Wavyyj New Member

If i remember correctly, they definitely spoke of 4k either in the trailer or on the main website.