1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yet Another Problem!

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by GeeDub438, Sep 23, 2020.

1. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

OK, I am fishing the Carp Online Tournament this week and I loose internet connection. My CURRENT reverts to 0lbs 0oz and when I catch a fish it doesn’t add it. In FSW you could come out of a game by pausing it, sorting the connection out, and then resume. AThis is not possible in The Catch and I have basically lost my entry fee and, more importantly, one of my 3 tries at the competition. My question therefore, is whose messed up idea was it to penalise players in such a way.

For God’s sake, sort your engine out and start thinking of your paying customers you bunch of half-wits, or is it your intention to continue to give a bad deal to genuine supporters and new customers, of your messed up game?

If I tried selling a car with no wheels I wouldn’t be too surprised if the buyer came knocking on my door demanding a refund.

You people are not only selling a car with no wheels, it has no engine or seats either.

2. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

If this was the 18th C..... you lot would be hanged at Tyburn for Highway Robbery