Xbox Z Fighting

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Wooki74, Sep 3, 2022.

1. Wooki74

Wooki74 Active Member

Dtg still have not fixed the flickering textures or zfighting I asked this many times on on stream and on here withe no response. Tsw3 on series x

• Like Like x 4
  2. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

TSW3 has no chance of this issue being fixed, they’ve left it for 3 years and I wouldn’t be surprised if that number keeps going up.

not a single mention for all those 3 years, despite an entire whole console group of players experiencing it. Worst issue in TSW, if it was simple and inexpensive to move to PS5 or PC I would because of this, players on those devices are very lucky not to have it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Princess Entrapta

Princess Entrapta Well-Known Member

I rate DTG fixing the Z-fighting issue as being about as likely as Yamcha beating Beerus.

• Like Like x 1
  4. AtherianKing

most unfortunate as it’s the absolute worst bug in the game, and practically the most off putting thing all whilst being so prevalent it can’t be denied.

There is actually a thread I noticed from last year where DTG Matt said the issue was logged but don’t know when it would be fixed.

now here we are about over a year later, TSW3 won’t get any updates so it won’t ever fix for that and it seems to be brushed under the rug for TSW4

Vectron and other locos are just a complete right off with this issue, it’s a shame as I’ve heard otherwise positive feedback on that one. But nope it’s far too horrid to use on Series X.

I’m not expecting a fix to be honest, but then again after Blackpool my DLC purchasing will be ending as they just keep leaving this issue like it’s not there and I don’t want to use anything with that issue.

Believe me I can see why they don’t stream on series x/Xbox anymore for previews/streams…. It would their the whole stream and couldn’t keep it under the rug….

come to think of it isn’t a year ago when they stopped streaming on Xbox… coincidence I think not.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mike#4092

mike#4092 Active Member

Why not address it and fix it? Why does DTG ignore this Xbox series s/x problem?? So we got to suffer why PC and PS do not? Unfortunate and unfair.

• Like Like x 1
  6. AtherianKing

Others say it’s because they are focusing on another issue, but for over 2-3 years ? I don’t believe that at all. I Cant in anyway blame the recent crashes on Xbox for this delay as this issue far outdates it.

DTG haven’t respond to anything I’ve seen about it for over a year. So they know and they are aware of the issue, so the only reasonable explanation is it isnt getting any attention to fix it or answer people’s concerns of updates on it.

nothing more us players can do for it once they are aware, it’s up to DTG now and they’re response hasn’t been positive for this.

I did say I would move to PC or PS if it wasn’t so complicated on different levels but in all honesty I wouldn’t be shocked if they eventually get to try out this issue…

I don’t like to say this but if they did get the issue, I think it stands a better chance at resolve, from other similar issues my observation is I don’t think some of the dedicated player base on PC’s would in any way find it a fun issue.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2023
    • Like Like x 1