Danish Route

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mickey24, Mar 3, 2022.

1. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Hey I’m new here I have a suggestion to a route in TSW 2 i am from Denmark And I like to see some danish route’s since we have a lot of other route’s. What I like to see in TSW 2 is mostly route’s there are in or outside of Copenhagen, and please don’t say anything bad about danish route’s or me just because I’m new in here thanks.

• Like Like x 2
  2. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

Before I say anything Welcome aboard :) Anyway back to the point, I agree, I'm British but Danish Routes just look SOOO good and would be fun to drive. But could you possibly be more specific which line? A good suggestion Involves: Rough Intro to the route, Important Structures and Stations, Rolling Stock, Map/POV and then a Conclusion (That's how I structure most of mine anyway.) If you want inspiration and a better idea for how to structure routes I would go and watch the Suggestion channel to see when a new post is made. Another thing is just to read up loads on both other suggestions and the route you are working on to make it as good and detailed as possible. Those are my tips anyway, Again Welcome Aboard and hope to see ya around.

3. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Thanks okay so when you have a route that you like to have how do you search after it ? Do you search for it in the internet or du you ask someone??

4. lucasfor49

lucasfor49 Well-Known Member

Good Question I should have said this. I use sources like wiki for trains (As it is easy to use.) I wouldn't ask anyone Unless you have to. So for example say you wanted to do the S-train (Copenhagen.) Unless you are 1000% sure about your knowledge of it you would use wiki or a different site. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-train_(Copenhagen) Anyway if you need help do just ask.

5. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Okay I actually think I found something

6. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

A (S-train) - Wikipedia i hope that this is still the correct place to link it. But this is one of mine suggested route.

7. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

8. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I’m totally in favour of a Danish route. Being half Danish, I’d love to see something from home on TSW2. Personally either Aalborg to Aarhus (this being my local route in Denmark) or Malmö or København to Køge Nord. It would allow for new trains, new infrastructure, new signalling systems and much more. Either way, I’d love to see something Danish :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

This can be introduced with Lubeck Puttgarden Rodby Copenhagen Tunnel route. Tutorial will need to warn players to change voltage at Puttgarden for 25kv 50hz 1.8m pantograph profiles if the locomotive is Equipped to use 15kv 16.7hz DB OBB 1.9m pantograph 15kv 16/2/3 hz Sweden Norway otherwise power loss which causes traction lockout on the locomotive. On German Wikipedia Puttgarden Denmark tunnel is 25kv 50 hz system which means a voltage change. Based this on my 185.5 voltage selector test on Riesa-Dresden

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Okay, but i Think its too Much for ps4 especially from lubeck to Copenhagen. Unless you are talking about a specific train ?

11. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Skagensbanen - Wikipedia the trains there are driving on this line will have some new technology in it when it’s driving. The technology is that the signal’s along the line will be displayed inside the train in front of the driver seat.
    The route is called Skagen line and it is 39.7 km or (24.7 mi), it has 10 stations and the operator is nordjyske railways, and the trains there is driving on that route is Siemens Desiro rolling stock. There is only 1 train track on the line. The track gauge is 1,435 mm or (4 ft 8 1/2 in) there is no electrification on the route. The line speed is 100 km/h or (62 mph) to 120 km/h or (75 mph). A little quick history about this railway. The railway line opened as a narrow gauge railway in 1890 and was converted to standard gauge in 1924. It is currently owned and operated by the railway company Nordjyske jernbaner (NJ) witch runs frequent local train services from skagen station to frederikshavn station with onward connections from frederikshavn to the rest of Denmark. You can click on the link there is with this information at the top. If I have forgotten something important about this route that you have seen then please let me know.

12. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

I forgot to text that it is a suggestion.

13. rhyttik

rhyttik Active Member

I think we should start with popular danish routes like København/Copenhagen - Ringsted or the S-train network.

• Like Like x 1
  14. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Whatever you do do not bump old threads since i remember you did it with an old thread and it was almost locked

• Like Like x 1
  15. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

16. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

okay. But I do not think that it will be transferred to DTG so they can have a look at the route. I can only do what i can to find as much info as possible, but it’s hard.

17. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

I don’t understand if all of those suggestions links already have been put in the suggestion forum why haven’t DTG not made 1 of those route’s yet ??

18. Commiee

Commiee Well-Known Member

You must be new around here[​IMG]

19. OldVern

OldVern Well-Known Member

Because they are exactly that - suggestions. DTG will only make routes and stock which will be a commercial success. They have already stated there is little chance of anything suggested outside their three established territories - UK, Germany and North America - getting a look in as that’s where the biggest customer base is. Rivet have done a couple of Swiss routes. It’s also sheer logistics, there’s maybe what - between 6 and 10 route releases a year for the game, so what chance really do the scores of suggestions ever stand of getting made?

20. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Yes I am. I have put 2 suggestions in here but it is not enough information I came with the suggestions.

21. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Okay so it’s like 50/50 chance or is there a little chance of one of the route’s will be made. ??

22. CowBoyWolf

CowBoyWolf Well-Known Member

Less then 1% :P

• Like Like x 1
  23. Mickey24

Mickey24 New Member

Okay thanks for your quick answer.