Controller Mapping For Pzb

Discussion in 'Creators Club' started by xD 2Bad4You, Jul 26, 2018.

1. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Hey,

I wonder if we can get some additional Controller Mapping in TSW on Xbox. On PC for example the 3 PZB buttons are mapped to 3 different controls. On Console it would be easier if we could get something like that aswell.
    PZB Wachsam (acknowledge) could be still B
    PZB Frei (release) could be something like LB + B or similar
    PZB Override could be something like RB+B or similar

Since you need to press the buttons within a certain time while breaking down and looking for further signals that would make it easier than looking down and pressing the cab control itself.
    Might be useful for future safety systems aswell.

If something like that is already possible to do let me know.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SimFan

SimFan Member

Yes you can indeed re map the buttons on the standard xbox one or elite controllers. Also if you have an elite controller, you can save the profile onto one of two save slots.

I posted step by step instructions to do so, except, in my case, I re mapped the LT & LB to RT & RB just so the controls on the AC 64 and DB talent 2 are more in line with what is seen on the desk of both the afore mentioned locomotives.

The link to step by step instructions is below, just have to replace and and the buttons above to the configuration. The only thing I am not sure of is if you can map more than one button (I think you can on the elite controller, but not the standard, but I could be wrong, since I have never tried re mapping two buttons).

Any questions or if you need help, just message me and I will try to help you the best I can :)

https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/a-helpful-hint-for-those-with-xbox-one-controllers.11900/

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  3. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Yeah remapping but you cant map a button or two buttons to a Control which isnt currently there in the Console Version.

So I cant map LB+B to acknowledge SIFA and just B for PZB acknowledge. Since the Console Version doesnt have a seperation there.
    And i cant map PZB free and override to RB+B or similar. I have to use my Keyboard to push those seperately or the cab controls

At least i dont think that you can map it with the app in that way or?

Thanks for the reply though :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  4. SimFan

SimFan Member

You can try and see...I think you can map two buttons to one on the elite controller but not the standard. But as I said previously, I haven't tried it so I am not sure :)

Glad I could try to help.