Db Br 204: Hafenbahnhof Order Scenario

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Apr 26, 2020.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

The T&S thread about this scenario to which I responded earlier seems to have vanished, but since I took the trouble to run this scenario again I want to complete my report about it.
    The OP of the previous thread stated that the scenario could bot be completed due to a derailment crash.

This scenario involves assembling two trains, each consisting of two cuts of freight cars. The first train's second and final pickup includes another DB BR 204 engine, which pulls the assembled train away in the opposite direction shortly after the driven 204 uncouples from it. If the driven engine's brake is not set before uncoupling the assembled train, a derailment can occur. This has to be driven very carefully, but the derailment can be avoided.
    Assembling the second train also requires two pick-ups, but in this case when the second pick-up has been made and the resulting train is uncoupled from the driven engine, another DB BR 204 located close behind the second train couples to it and moves off in the opposite direction. Here, again, derailment might occur if the driven engine does not pull away from the completed consist immediately after uncoupling from it.
    While these potential derailments may seem diabolical, this strikes me as one of the best shunting activities ever made for TSW: a genuine masterpiece!
    Congratulations to Rivet's scenario maker!!!!!

2. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Is this the thread?

I see there's a new member from Rivet Games who's replied. Maybe Jasper_Rivet might like to read your findings above.

Welcome to the forum Jasper.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Good to know that Rivat Games participates in the forum and joins the discussion. Of course the BR 204 is their first project for TSW, so it's also a learning process for them to handle the UE4 correctly and bugs can occur. Even DTG is not infallible...

• Like Like x 1
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

Yep -- that's the thread! Thanks. How did you create that link to the other thread?

5. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

Copy the address from the browsers address bar on the page that you require. Then go to the page where you are posting. You can either paste it directly into your message or select some text and click on the chain link symbol on the text menu and paste it into the window that pops up - like I did above. If you ever require it the broken link button removes the text.

If you click on the date of an individual message that will put the exact address into your address bar for you to copy.

Hope that's clear! :)

6. LastTrainToClarksville

Yep! Thanks.