Easter Egg Suggestion: Nett Hier

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by F-Block, Apr 24, 2021.

?
  1. Nett hier. (Yes)

7 vote(s)
    87.5%
  2. Just no.

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. F-Block

F-Block Well-Known Member

dtgNettHier.png
    I made this in 1 minute it's not of quiality
    Translation:
    Nice here.
    But were you on forums.dovetailgames.com yet?
    Original:
    [​IMG]

These stickers are found all around the world and could be a more blatant Easteregg in Train Sim World 2. Of course these are still hidden and not just somewhere on the platform

• Like Like x 1
  2. jolojonasgames

jolojonasgames Well-Known Member

I'd love to see it. Even just as Baden-Württemberg edition, though DTG would be funny too. They could also serve as route tasks :). But know whats even better?

upload_2021-4-24_20-33-0.png

A BR 120 with Nett Hier advertisement! I actually made a suggestion for a '90s route with the BR 120 (the Saalebahn), though I'm not quite sure if any 120s were wearing this advertisement back in 1996. The BR 101 also has a Nett Hier livery that would be fun to see.

upload_2021-4-24_20-35-36.png

The Nett Hier stickers would be a great joke for the German players. Maybe something with the non-existant Bielefeld would be fun too.

3. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

This will be fun and for the DB BR101 with Nett Hier Ads should be made standard in your Suggestion Onsabrück-Henglo Railway. Since DB BR101 with HRR Intercity Coches operates Amsterdam to Berlin IC77 service to where a Dutch NS1600 family locomotive takes the train from the Border Station at Bad Bentheim all the way to Amsterdam. Furthermore the same Nett Hier Advertisement DB BR101 can appear on Fellow Forum user Selbay1608's Münster-Onsabrück since your route joins up with their suggestion at Onsabrück Hbf. Making the same advertisement train playable from Münster to Bad Bentheim via Onsabrück Hbf. Provided Dovetail games has joined the two routes together.

• Like Like x 2