1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps4 Pro Enhanced "tsw 2020" ???

Discussion in 'News & Updates' started by Rygar, Aug 13, 2019 at 3:19 PM.

1. Rygar

Rygar New Member

Hello,

does this game support PS4 Pro options to improve the resolution (4k), fps and general stability?

I have seen a lot of gameplays of this game (I dont have this game yet), but I am not sure with graphics on the PS4 system. Visible distance is not very good, resolution should be better too. I know, this is caused by the hardware limitation, but maybe it would be better to create a smooth gradient between the short and the long distance resolution of the rails instead of the hard border between them.

Hopefully, the new game "TSW 2020" will be updated for PS4 Pro with more additional graphic options.

The game from commercial advertisement looks great, I like these videos so much (nice work dovetailgames), but I am not sure, if these advertisements are true. Ofcourse, I understand, there is lot of time and effort behind this game, but is possible improve TSW 2020 for better look on PS4 Pro with enhanced graphic?

I think this is very important for the realistic experience with your amazing game.

Thank you.

Good day
    K.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 4:23 PM
    • Upvote Upvote x 1
  2. -PjM-

-PjM- Active Member

I think you'll find they are captured from a high end PC. It should really state that I suppose. The console graphics, while useable, are somewhat less crisp. And other than a slightly faster frame rate there's not any other Pro enhancements. Neither does the 2020 update as far as I know.

Nice profile picture. :)

3. Rygar

Rygar New Member

so, i just bought the game for the first time.. and, the true is, the PS4 version does not look great :( I bought the addittional content too (I have 9 tracks now in my collection), and I think, the newest tracks maybe looks better compared to the oldest tracks, but this game really NEEDS to be improved for PS4 Pro.

It would be a real shame, if PS4 Pro version would not have any improvements.

:(

4. DB628

DB628 Active Member

It’s the same bad quality as before, everything load always before the train

5. Rygar

Rygar New Member

If the game (TSW 2020) still does not have any graphical improvements for PS4 Pro, there is something wrong.

They should add two choices for enhanced visual quality for PS4 Pro:

1. 1080p 30 - 60 fps + high quality textures, environments

2. 4k 30 fps + low quality textures, environments (the same textures quality as in the current version of the game)

Is it possible DTG?

Thanks
    K.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019 at 8:19 AM