[route Add-on Tsw2] Frankenbahn Süd (stuttgart - Heilbronn)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Janatp, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Janatp

Janatp Active Member

Hello There,

another Suggest from another great Mainline in Germany, the Frankenbahn, but to keep it in a nice dlc scale its only Southern Part from Stuttgart to Heilbronn.

(The Map should start as the same like "https://forums.dovetailgames.com/threads/route-add-on-tsw2-filstalbahn-stuttgart-ulm.27233/" where i suggested the "Filstalbahn" so it has a possibility to merge them to one Route)

DLC:
    - the Route would be around 53km long its pretty short maybe but ig it fits perfectly in the "normal" map size
    - i would love to see the "old" Stuttgart Hbf in the Game around the 2000s with the "Nordflügel" on the Mainbuilding so the Station is not a construction site as in the Picture below.

[​IMG]

- as well i like to see that the whole Depot/Yard at Rosensteinpark is in the DLC as well so u can do shunting missions to the depot and back.
    - For the Scenario tool it would be awesome when we get more Starting Positions in all the Yards/Depots to create better scenarios.

After all, there drive a lot of fantastic Trains so i try to write some down that i prefer to see in the Main DLC:
    DB BR 147 for Regioservice as RB Stuttgart-Heilbronn
    [​IMG]

inclusive the DB Bnrdzf 483 (Wittenberger Steuerwagen)
    [​IMG]

You all know how DTG solved it with MSB when u have RSN too, you where able to use the BR 143 and BR 146 on every Regio Service, here i would to see something similar, that you have one fix timetable and if you want you can choose between youre Regio Locomotives like here the 147, or the 143/146 from the tsw1 collection, same goes for the "Doppelstockwagen" so you could chosse between the n-Wagen Cabcar or the DoSto Cabcar, for more mixed traffic.
    As well for other Trains from other DLC`s that you get more different Traffic.
    for example you have RSN then you could get random KI traffic on the Timetable with the BR143 + "passenger cars" (it could be with n-Wagen or DoSto`)

And when You want that Route (without S21) too, then pls leave a like+comment, Thanks.

(sorry for bad english as in every Post)

• Like Like x 6
  2. TSW 2

TSW 2 New Member

oh yes i living in Öringen its a cool rot and i there sometimes