1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound From Outside- Inside The Cab

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bug Reports' started by Ian1991, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Active Member

So even with all the updates that have improved the running of the game i still find on GWE once i complete a service and exit one train, soon as i enter another the sounds screwed and is twice as loud with the outside noise.

BIG put off as you cant play the game how its intended to I have to exit and load services one by one to keep the sound correct?

Please sort this out very frustrating.

• Upvote Upvote x 6
  2. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

Yes I have this bug since the release of GWE too. No fix so far, this totally kills the fun playing TSW for me.

• Upvote Upvote x 4
  3. class350

class350 New Member

Same. Must be fixed

4. class350

class350 New Member

It is an unreal engine 4 issue, and dtg can not fix it until UE4 release there own update, which could be never. Only solution is to get a better PC, as the issue is apparently triggered by a "bottleneck" in CPU resources. That's the end of TSW for me then. Until this is fixed at least.

5. Darthtool

Darthtool New Member

i dont think you know at all what the issue is, i've experienced this on my rig and it is not 'slow' by any means..

i7 8700k 4.9ghz
    16gb
    gtx1080
    xf-fi extreme audio pci (exp)

6. class350

class350 New Member

My Pc is below recommended specs, but handles the game on full settings at 35 fps. So mine is very smooth visually too.It is how it handles in the background that causes it I think. Still, I'm only going off a few lines of explanation dtg sent me.

7. Darthtool

Darthtool New Member

i only seem to have the problem starting from the london end of the GWR line, or as i approach london paddington... seems like a bug in the code to me.