The Rhein Ruhr Express

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Noel06, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Noel06

Noel06 Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    today I am suggesting a new loco add-on for Train Sim World 2. The "BR 462" also known as the "Siemens Desiro HC". The Siemens Desiro HC (HC for High Capacity) is an electric, single- and double-decker multiple unit from the manufacturer "Siemens Mobility". This train is used in Germany by many train companies in different variants. The best known is the BR 462 driving the "Rhein-Ruhr-Express" in a four car unit being 105 metres long. This drives on the road in the Ruhr area of Germany and has a maximum speed of 160 kilometers per hour. It includes the train safety system "PZB = Punktförmige Zugbeeinflussung". The other variants also include the train safety systems "LZB = Linienförmige Zugbeeinflussung" and "ETCS = European Train Control System". These two additional train safety systems are not included in the "Rhein Ruhr Express".

My imagnination:
    In my opinion, the BR 462 should run the RE1 services on the “Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Aachen“ and also take over the RE1; RE6 and RE11 services on the "Hauptstrecke Duisburg Bochum" between Duisburg and Bochum. Also RE4 services on “Rhein Ruhr Osten“ between Wuppertal and Hagen would be awesome.
    More suggestions please in the comments.

The Services in Train Sim World 2:
    - Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Aachen: RE1 "Cologne to Aachen and back"
    - Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr: RE1; RE6 and RE11 "Duisburg to Bochum and back"
    - Rhein Ruhr Osten: RE4 ”Wuppertal to Hagen and back“

Here some pictures:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

If you like my suggestion, give it a like and I would appreciate any ratings or similar in the comments below. ;)
    Have a beautiful Day.
    Take care of yourselves!
    Noel06

Here my other suggestions:

Loco Suggestions:
    The Rhein Ruhr Express
    The "DB BR 412" / ICE 4

All ICE Generations In One Package
    Intercity 2

The Ice1 / Br 401
    München Augsburg: Ice 3 Velaro D / Br 407
    The "DB BR 402" / ICE 2

New Loco Add On For Ska DB BR 193 / Vectron
    DB BR 440.0

Route Suggestions:
    Hauptstrecke Stuttgart - Neckarsulm
    Bahnstrecke Stuttgart - Horb
    Bahnstrecke Mannheim - Frankfurt (Main)
    Schnellfahrstrecke Mannheim - Stuttgart / Highspeed Route Mannheim - Stuttgart

The Main Neckar Bahn In Germany
    New German Route

Other Suggestions:

Hauptstrecke München Augsburg - Expansion Pack

Last edited: Mar 3, 2022
    • Like Like x 29
  2. Br425

Br425 Well-Known Member

I really hope that they add this train eventually. As many people have requested the RRX already, I believe that DTG are aware of it. But I think the problem here is the licensing. They would have to get the National Express/ or Abellio license and I guess that the name "RRX" is licensed as well.

• Like Like x 2
  3. DB628

DB628 Well-Known Member

Abellio is done in NRW, it’s all National Express since Next Week

• Like Like x 1
  4. driverwoods#1787

driverwoods#1787 Well-Known Member

Looks like the Flirt 3 will belong to National express RRO RSN HDA Hollandstrecke Duisburg-Oberhausen-Arnhem railway. Flirt 3 Announcer is Helga Bayertz same as HMA DB BR423. RRO RE4 with Dostos announcement voice is Ingo Ruff same as Riesa-Dresden S1 S2 services. RRX voice is Anna.

• Like Like x 2
  5. hannah12

hannah12 Member

I would love the Desiro in TSW because its my favorite train and I know so much about it because I know many traindriver of nationalexpress,it just would be awsome to drive it in the TSW

• Like Like x 2